Lynn Murray has served the financial services industry for close to 20 years and is a recognized leader in retail banking, product and process development, training and marketing.
Most recently, Lynn led the retail branch network for three community banks and has expertise in sales and marketing, employee and branch performance improvement, and new customer acquisition.
Her unique insight into successful financial services allows her to provide best practices on a wide-range of solutions including: process and performance improvement, retail banking organizational alignment, customer acquisition and retention strategies, and training development, delivery, and measurement.
Her experience includes:
- Senior VP of Retail Banking for Waccamaw Bank, a community bank in North and South Carolina.
- EVP of Retail Banking & Marketing, at Woodlands Bank in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Senior Vice President of Marketing, Coastal Federal Bank, a $2 billion bank with 24 branches in two states.
- Managing Director, Certification & Training for Bank Administration Institute.
- Vice President, Institute of Financial Education.