We are pleased to present our Senior Consultants who will be involved in crafting and deploying many of our client engagements:
As Vice President, Loan Services at an $800m institution on the West Coast, she oversaw all things lending – consumer, credit card, and mortgage – while developing and executing the strategic and tactical plans. During her leadership the organization experienced a significant increase in volume and sales activity.
Over the years, Jenny developed numerous loan products from scratch, streamlined all lending processes to optimize efficiency, and spearheaded sales and promotional campaigns to maximize member engagement. She has been involved in all aspects of lending, including sales, operations, servicing, collections and compliance.
This extensive experience and knowledge will allow her clients to learn from her most successful best practices and avoid the dreaded landmines she encountered over the years.
Susan Schulz has a wide breadth of experience working for super-regional and community financial institutions over her 30-year career. She began working as a part-time teller during college and worked her way up to her most recent position of Retail Banking President. By doing so, she gained invaluable knowledge in sales, service, audit, compliance, marketing, advertising, product management, lending and bank card. Her experience covers both the retail and commercial side of financial institutions.
Her extensive and diverse background affords her the ability to quickly identify and assess opportunities to garner more business, increase revenue or reduce operating costs through recommendations that include the “best practices” she has developed through the years.
Her experience includes:
- Retail Banking President for Midwest BankCentre, a Community Bank in St. Louis, Missouri
- Senior Vice President and National Sales Manager for Commerce Bancshares, Inc., a $14 billion regional bank located in four states
- Senior Vice President Retail Banking, First Banks Inc., a $3.9 billion financial institution located in four states including 150 traditional and supermarket branches
- Vice President and Sales, Service and Training Manager with Boatmen’s Bancshares, a $32 billion, nine states, super-regional financial institution with over 350 branches
Most recently, Lynn led the retail branch network for three community banks and has expertise in sales and marketing, employee and branch performance improvement, and new customer acquisition.
Her unique insight into successful financial services allows her to provide best practices on a wide-range of solutions including: process and performance improvement, retail banking organizational alignment, customer acquisition and retention strategies, and training development, delivery, and measurement.
Her experience includes:
- Senior VP of Retail Banking for Waccamaw Bank, a community bank in North and South Carolina.
- EVP of Retail Banking & Marketing, at Woodlands Bank in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- Senior Vice President of Marketing, Coastal Federal Bank, a $2 billion bank with 24 branches in two states.
- Managing Director, Certification & Training for Bank Administration Institute.
- Vice President, Institute of Financial Education.
Carla Dawson, Chief Administrative Officer: Carla handles the administrative side of all engagements. Her professional background includes managing the mortgage operations area of a financial institution with volumes in excess of $500 million per year.