Denny Graham is the Founder and President Emeritus of FI Strategies, LLC. Denny will oversee and be actively involved in many client engagements.
Though he has an amazing background in financial services — both as a practitioner and consultant — his real strength is the ability to facilitate, listen and propose practical solutions. He applies a unique combination of experience, interpersonal skills and sense of humor to craft a solution for each of our clients.
His background includes:
- National Sales Manager and Director of Credit Union Operations for Schneider Sales Management
President and CEO of the Institute of Financial Education, a not-for-profit financial institution education foundation serving over 1,000 financial institution clients
- Director of Financial Institution Sales and Management Team Member of Bank Administration Institute, the premier financial institution conference and education provider
- Senior Vice President of Consumer Banking, and member of the Management Committee for a $1.5 billion thrift with 30+ branches
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources for a financial institution with 650 employees and an HR/Training staff of 15
- Performed virtually every customer contact position in financial services – teller, CSR, loan officer, outside sales person, licensed rep, training manager, sales manager
- Consultant to over 200 financial institutions ranging from a $40 million credit union to a $25 billion bank
- A popular speaker at national and state conferences of financial institutions on sales, strategic and HR topics
- A long term faculty member of CUNA’s Branch Management Institute
- An industry expert and the author of three early “white papers” for CUNA Councils on the implications of balanced scorecards in sales and overall strategy, human resources, and finance.
Denny can be reached at dgraham AT fi-strategies DOT com or 314-409-4798