Paul Robert is our Chief Executive Officer and orchestrates the consulting services for each of our clients and partners.
He has over twenty five years’ experience in financial services and draws on that vast experience to assemble the most appropriate solution components for each client engagement and makes sure they are delivered to their complete satisfaction.
Paul’s background is diverse and allows him to bring unique and critical perspectives to ensure the near- and long-term successes of our solutions. He has consulted with the largest and smallest financial institutions and incorporates elements of all cultures to his client engagements.
His background includes:
- Director, Frontline Performance Solutions for Bank Administration Institute (BAI), creating and delivering tools and resources to allow financial institutions to deploy sales culture solutions
- Director, Financial Industry Consulting for Schneider Sales Management, with a particular emphasis on implementing sales and service culture solutions
- Voice of the Customer Consultant for Maritz Research, delivering customer satisfaction and loyalty research to financial institutions
- Sales Director at The Institute of Financial Education, creating and delivering frontline skill development programs
- Promoted through the frontlines to Market Manager at a $36 billion bank in St. Louis
- Record-setting new account representative at a $3 billion savings and loan
- Frequent speaker at financial conferences and author of four recent whitepapers on different aspects of sales culture development
Paul can be reached at probert AT fi-strategies DOT com or 636-578-3280.